Open Space

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

At last....M writing again...!

Hi guys.....
The last 7-8 days have been quite eventful (or rather shall i call it undesirably EVENTFUL) for me. It all started when i was inducted (so called promoted) into the ONLINE PROGRAMMING department from INTERNAL PROJECTS. And seriously speaking, since then the only terms I seem to be aware of are recursive functions, multi - level hashes, infinite loops and whatever crap one may come across while coding across the web! Indeed its a coveted position (according to most of my colleagues that is !), and believe you me.... the work assigned to me was as easy as...probably... device a plan to hunt down Osama Bin Laden (dare you guys raise your eyebrows) ! BTW, its been as usual all around, but for the absence of Pradeep, busy with his Level A exams (No one ever told me that people prepare better by continuing to forward tons of emails --- i've 55 unread till now, thanks to my not-at-all-easy-and-couldn't-be-tougher job!). Though, having some respite this week, will be trying to catch up with the lost time. And yes..... Osama has almost been tracked down :P

1 Comments:

  • LOL! I wish i could have perfomed well just by forwading mails ;-)
    Anyway, don't worry I'll be back soon!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home