Open Space

Monday, July 18, 2005

Finally XP hangs its boots..!

Quite amazingly, about 10 mins. ago while i was coding away to glory, a network failure was followed by a sudden reboot of my workstation. Only for that dreaded black screen to be shown at restart laughing at my apathy :( Network guys diagnosed it as a crash.. and me left with no machine for the time being. Thanks to satty (he's absent again), i'm sitting on his comp waiting for my machine to be fixed ( hoping to regain all my data too). Dunno what i'll be working on tomorrow if it isn't.

1 Comments:

  • Let's get the permission and fix it ourselves :P
    But I have never seen XP crash like this, what might have gone wrong?

    By Blogger Unknown, At 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home